Many or all of the products featured here are from our partners who compensate us. This may influence which products we write about and where and how the product appears on a page. However, this does not influence our evaluations. Our opinions are our own. Here's how we make money
Introduction to Utah Cash Advance
When you require something, you go and find it right away. How about when you need money? Thanks to cash advance Utah services, you can get money whenever needed.
The funding service is available in banks and private lending companies. Cash advance in Utah is short-term. You can get money by going to an ATM or using a credit card. The lender will give you cash and add the borrowed amount to your balance. The process of getting the money is fast and easy.
The top benefits of cash advance Utah service:
- Fast funding: Whenever there is an emergency or surprise expense, you can send a request to a cash advance loans Utah company. The application process is simple. You do not have to go to a lender’s office. Instead, you apply online and get approved within no time. The amount you ask for is deposited into your account the same day.
- No credit checks: Your financial history does not determine whether you get cash advance Utah services or not. Lending websites do not consider credit scores. Instead, the primary consideration is your ability to repay. So, lenders need you to have a reliable income.
- Reliable lenders: As long as you go to a regulated cash payday advance Utah company, you will never worry about safety or poor services. You will get served well, and there are experts to assist you if you encounter challenges.
- Cash advance Utah services come with drawbacks too. They include:
- Fee: The charges for a cash advance in Utah vary, but customers often pay a flat fee of ten dollars or a percentage of the borrowed amount. Lending companies select whichever is more.
- High interest: The average interest is 16.13%. Cash advance interest ranges between 22% and 30%. The amount includes the fee paid to initialize the advance.
- Immediate interest: Unlike other forms of lending, cash advance Utah customers get charged interest once they get funding. So, even if you repay within a month, the interest rate will still be high.
- No grace period: Users pay interest from the first day they receive a cash advance in Utah.
- Credit limit: The credit limit is a portion of the overall credit limit. So, users can only borrow a little money.
- What to do to ensure getting cash advance Utah service does not turn out to be a regrettable decision
It is good to be careful when making decisions regarding a cash advance in Utah. The first step is acquiring financial knowledge and everything required to decide. Then, you can use the tips below after getting the funding:
- Analyze your bank account. If you do not have much money, think of ways to get more funds. For example, you can cut your spending or do side jobs to earn more.
- Research: Look for the information that enables you to know how to avoid cash advance Utah penalties due to late payment. You can ask financial experts for advice. Ensure the people you consult are genuine; otherwise, you might get misled.
You do not need to look for financial advisors who might charge you for their service. The lending company you choose has professionals who can guide you. So, ensure to select a reliable provider. You can ensure that by reading previous customer reviews.
What Do People Do With Cash Advance in Utah?
People consider cash advance Utah service for various reasons. Among them are:
- Paying bills: People need to pay for electricity, water, and other services. If the due date is near and you have no money, or your next pay date is far, a cash advance in Utah is a faster way of sorting out the bills.
- Purchase items: If you need an electronic device or anything else you cannot afford, you do not have to give up. A cash advance will enable you to get the funds you need to purchase it.
- No alternative: If you have poor credit ratings, accessing a personal loan or another service that requires an excellent financial history is complicated. Cash advance Utah companies do not pay attention to credit ratings. As long as you have a reliable income source and meet other specified requirements, you will get funding.
- Repair: Your car can get a flat tire, your house may be caught on fire or get destroyed by heavy rains, etc. Such unforeseen occurrences need an immediate solution. If you are short of cash, the fastest way to get funding is through cash advance Utah companies.
- Wedding expenses: A lot takes place during marriage ceremonies. It is possible to run out of cash, and canceling the event might be impossible because many preparations have already taken place. So, the cash advance Utah service becomes a perfect solution since you can acquire funds fast to enable you to make the event successful.
- Medical bill: Whether it is you, your relative, or a friend, there is an urgent money need, and the perfect solution is cash advance Utah service. The fact that there is no credit analysis and the application and approval processes happen fast makes it suitable for medical emergencies.
- Vacation: Leisure activities, even when planned earlier, might not be successful due to insufficient funds. Anything might come up before they happen, and you might spend the money you set aside for a vacation to pay for other essential things. You can consider a cash advance if you can’t stand disappointing your family by canceling the vacation. The funding will enable you to have a good time as you had anticipated.
Can You Get a Cash Advance Through Empire Finance Pro?
The goal of Empire Finance Pro is to attend to people during emergencies. The cash advance Utah company hires qualified individuals who offer funding advice to customers. Other features that make the lending platform stand out include:
- Data protection: The cash advance Utah operators go the extra mile to ensure customers' information is safe. Users have the option to opt-in or out of cookie collection practices. A customer can additionally opt-out of selling personal data to third parties.
- Credit rating is not an issue: People who seek cash advance and payday loan Utah services have low credit scores. However, that will not prevent them from getting service at the Empire Finance Pro company. So, you can apply for funding even with your bad financial history.
- Free service: Customers do not pay to use the cash advance Utah service. It comprises a variety of resources, calculators, guidelines, reviews, etc. Customers access all the features for free.
- Online service: Customers do not need to leave their houses to borrow money. The lending service is available online. Even if supporting documents might be required, you can send them online.
- Speedy service: The cash advance Utah service is straightforward and takes little time – the application form takes only a few minutes. So, you can expect to get served within the day you submit your application.
- Less paperwork: Unlike home and auto loans, where people endure lots of paperwork, getting cash advance Utah service is simple. The lender only checks whether you can repay the money you wish to borrow. So, as long as you have a job, you can be sure to get funding.
- No hidden charges: Everything customers need to know about the funding gets stated clearly on the cash advance Utah website. The details provided are easy to understand, and there are experts to explain further if something is not clear.
How Long Can It Take To Get Approved?
Different cash advance Utah companies differ in speed. Some lenders act fast, and others take time. The approval activity also depends on the time customers apply. If you send your request outside working hours, you may need to wait until the next day.
If you go to a fast cash advance Utah lender, getting a cash advance is quick. After applying, it can take fifteen minutes to get approved.
So, it is advisable to read reviews to know whether the lender you choose is fast.
What Fees Do Customers Incur?
Cash advance Utah service comes with interest and other fees. The first one is the advance fee that ranges between 3% and 5% of the sum or a cost of 5 or 10 dollars. For instance,
if the amount you borrow is 200 dollars, expect to pay 6 to 10 dollars in payments.
Moreover, your fee will be between 12 and 20 dollars if you receive 400 dollars.
The other standard cash advance Utah charge is the ATM fee. Two years ago, the fee was 3.08 dollars.
A closer look at the funding fees
Let’s say you get 600 dollars with an APR of 24.8% and take it from an ATM. In that case, the fee will be thirty dollars, and the ATM charge will be 3.50 dollars. So, on the first day, you will be charged a fee of 33.50.
If you repay in thirty days, you will incur interest of 12.23 dollars. So, the cost of your borrowing will be 45.73 dollars.
Suppose you take 60 days to repay payday cash loans advance Utah debt. In that case, the interest becomes 24.46 dollars making the total 57.96 dollars.
If you take six months to repay, the cash advance will cost 107.90 dollars plus the principal.
So, it is better to repay soon to avoid high-interest fees.
The Requirements for Getting Cash Advance in Utah
Below are what borrowers need to get cash advance Utah service:
- Borrowers have to provide a social security number or their taxpayer identification number
- You must have a reliable income
- You need to have a bank account
- The minimum age is 18 years.