Many or all of the products featured here are from our partners who compensate us. This may influence which products we write about and where and how the product appears on a page. However, this does not influence our evaluations. Our opinions are our own. Here's how we make money
What Is a Holiday Loan?
The difference between holiday loans and other types of loans is the purpose you take them with. When you apply for a personal loan to fund your travel, it is called a holiday loan. Some people take such borrowings to allow their families really good winter holidays, and such loans are called Christmas loans. Such financial services are very popular, as it is very convenient for most to get extra money when they need them and repay later in installments. They are relatively easy to get; just search for “holiday loans near me,” visit a lender or apply online and enjoy your vacation. Most lenders provide you with a minimal down limit and an average high limit for holiday loans. Furthermore, typical banks offer loans ranging between $500 and $2500, whereas some lenders upper the limit to $5000. We suggest you go through the article to learn more about holiday loans.
How Do Holiday Loans Work?
A holiday loan is applied to raise funds for vacation spending. The year's end comes with many celebrations, and it may become a burden if you are strained financially. In such cases, holiday loans are a great help to have it your way and repay later in a convenient manner. After you get your money, however, it is completely your call on how you spend it!
Choose lenders that provide flexible repayment methods so you can spend your holidays stress-free. For example, some ask you to pay a specific amount of interest for the first three consecutive months. And some will allow you to pay back the money in monthly installments. And as a result, it helps you keep a proper balance of finances. So, holiday loans are the ultimate option for vacation and holiday season funding.
Why You Should Choose Holiday Loans
Whenever you visit your favorite places across the world, you must have a stable financial balance to feed your wonders. And that is where holiday loans come to your rescue.
Are you a traveler? Well, then, the holidays are the prime time for you to live your dream! Arrange a trip with your family or friends to your favorite destinations. Have questions on budget issues? Then hurry up and apply for a holiday loan on a lender’s website or a physical lending entity. Holiday loans can seriously help you ease your travel expenses.
You might ask, "Is it worth taking a holiday loan?" The answer is positive if you have a steady income and won't have trouble repaying it. There are holiday loans for bad credit available; that's why your income is important to be approved for borrowing. Talk to the lender to discuss all the details of the repayment beforehand and see if you can afford the loan. Failing on timely repayments will worsen your credit score, so this should be avoided.
Reasons to Get an Empire Finance Holiday Loans
Empire Finance is a customer-friendly service providing financial assistance. They offer you the best possible options for borrowing. However, if you ask about the benefits and why you should choose the company to get loans, some reasons are:
- Empire Finance allows you to apply for holiday loans of up to $5000, which is quite enough to satisfy your desires for a heavenly tour.
- The participating lenders allow you to take your time to repay the required loan amount for almost 36 months. Therefore, the loan term is long enough for you to adjust your account balance within the due date.
- Borrowing holiday loans from Empire Finance can cost you an APR ranging from 10% to 25%, which is quite affordable.
- Approval is a matter of concern when filling up the application form for borrowing holiday loans. But you should not worry about it if you are willing to apply with Empire Finance. They provide you with instant approvals. It will hardly take ten minutes before they approve your application.
- They do not perform a thorough background check. Basic detail about your identity is all they need for verification.
- The company is willing to consider requests for bad credit holiday loans, so you should not worry about your score.
- Once they are done with the approval as well as document verification, they will deposit the agreed amount in your account within two business days.
- They also accept EMI so that you can be comfortable with your budget.
These are some great benefits you get dealing with Empire Finance. Now, let's discuss some pros and cons of the company’s service.
- Empire Finance does not care about your way of using money. You can use the loan amount to buy Christmas presents or spend it on your upcoming adventures.
- Holiday loans are a better way to get money than emptying your credit card on holiday expenses or spending lots of time waiting for bank approval. People with good credit scores can capture a lower APR from lenders than credit card owners. However, speaking of holiday loans, bad credit should not be a problem. It is possible to get holiday loans with a low score at Empire Finance.
- With holiday loans, no credit check is needed for some lenders, and you will surely find them on the Empire Finance site.
- You get a fixed APR along with balanced monthly payments. You are free to adjust your holiday expenses into eligible monthly payments.
- You can get holiday loans in an instant without a thorough document check.
- Your information is well-protected with Empire Finance, so you don’t need to worry about that when you apply for holiday loans online. The site is properly secured, and all the data is safe here.
- The additional interests and fees over holiday loans make it challenging to repay sometimes.
- The holiday loan limit starts from $1000. So, if you want to take smaller loans, it may take some time to find a lender.
- Origination fees on holiday loans range from 1% to 8%.
- High APRs while borrowing a loan is a nightmare if your credit score is not good.
Apply for instant Personal Loans
How You Can Get Holiday Loan
The steps you need to take to apply for holiday loans are easy:
- Decide on how much you want to borrow – Do a brief study on your credit balance and the monthly and yearly income you make. And then, decide the amount you wish to apply for. Also, make sure that you calculate the overall amount, including EMI and interests, and see whether you can return that within the due date. If yes, then nothing's stopping you from getting holiday loans.
- Look at your credit score – You must check it because it reflects your capability to return the loan amount within the due date. If you have a bad credit score, it must be challenging to convince the lenders to approve your holiday loan application. However, there are some lenders who can lend you guaranteed holiday loans for bad credit.
- Research on the lender's requirements – Different lenders provide different types of offers in the case of holiday loans. Banks usually offer credit products to borrowers with a high credit score; that’s why people prefer to deal with lenders that have fewer requirements. Nevertheless, you must ask for their criteria beforehand to avoid future issues.
- Check the eligibility criteria – Eligibility requirements are very strict when borrowing holiday loans. Some common eligibility criteria lenders provide are age above 18, a stable income, identification proof, and your contact information.
- Compare your preferences – Choose your lenders according to your preferences. There are a lot of legal lenders in the loan market. Therefore, someone will surely match your request and give you the holiday loan you are applying for. If you build up doubt against any lender's activity, turn them off and search for a proper one on the Empire Finance site.
- Fill in the application form – You may opt for holiday loans online or visit the lender’s office near you and apply there.
- Submit your request and wait for approval – You need to thoroughly check if you’ve put in the correct information. After you send the form, the approval won’t take long.
- Get the money in your bank account – The transfer is quick. You will get the requested amount within 24 hours in most cases.
Repayment Terms for Holiday Loans
Repayment term implies the stretch of loan tenure you get to repay it to the lender. For example, most holiday loan offers come with a repayment time of 12 months. If your loan term is long, like 24-36 months, then the monthly repayment amount decreases gradually. Therefore, try to choose the lender offering a long repayment gap.
Here is an example: if the holiday loan you borrow is around $2500 with a repayment tenure of 6 months, the monthly payment you must make is nearly $417, excluding the additional interests. So, if you get a 12-month repayment term for the same amount, your monthly payment is cut in half.
Besides the repayment methods, there are some factors you need to consider before deciding on a proper lender. And they are:
Interest Rates – The first thing you must ask a lender while filling out your application form is the interest rate they charge. You need to agree on calculations and have the final sum you need to repay properly fixed. You also need to know about early repayments and whether the lender implies penalties in this case. Ask about holiday tax loans and other options a lender might be offering. Though holiday loans are rarely for a huge amount of money, they can appear troublesome if you fail to get properly informed about the specifics.
Loan fees – Many lenders charge additional costs to the overall loan amount of holiday loans. Of course, free borrowing is next to impossible, but some additional charges are unexpectedly high. It depends on whether you want to pay the extra fees. However, the origination fee is a common fee that almost every lender charges while giving you a loan. This fee is a certain percentage of the loan amount you borrow in addition to the balance after you receive your loan. Let's give you an example: suppose you borrow a loan of $1000 and then pay an origination fee of 3%, then your actual loan is $1030. However, you will receive only $1000 in your account. It is how the calculation happens.
What our customers are saying